Monday, April 19, 2010

Character Designs




Some things I put together very recently for my portfolio. The clown is part of a series; I hope to re-draw/re-render a bunch of retro-future-ish circus performers I designed over a year ago.

The big guy and old guy are from my senior film, currently in production. The funny-looking guy and well-put-together lass are from an older idea, which I had to scrap upon the discovery that someone else from SCAD had made pretty much exactly the same film already. Sigh. I liked the characters though.

1 comment:

  1. I just LOVE your characters designs! I'm watching you for a long time now (Since your Zelda short animation film) mostaly on Deviant art, and i'm always amazed by your telant and imagination... your creations are always so dynamic and full of life, and i enjoying every time i enter your blog or dev' page. wish you best luck on your senior film!

    ReplyDelete